Karya Sutradara : Syaikhu Luthfi | Produksi : Gotong Royong FILMS
SINOPSIS FILM MBOBOT
Lintang yang sedang mengandung, percaya pada mitos Jawa, bahwa ketika hamil, baik dirinya maupun suaminya dilarang menganiaya atau membunuh hewan. Karena jika hal itu dilakukan akan berdampak buruk bagi bayi yang dikandungnya. Namun tak ada pilihan lain bagi Supri, ia yang baru saja di PHK mendapat tawaran bekerja sebagai tukang jagal. Supri bimbang antara tetap menuruti keinginan istrinya atau bekerja untuk memenuhi kebutuhan ekonomi keluarga.
SYNOPSIS MBOBOT ( THE GREY HERITAGE )
Lintang are pregnant, believe in Javanese myth, that when pregnant, both herself and her husband are prohibited from molesting or killing animals. Because if it is done will be bad for the baby it contains. But there is no other choice for Supri, he who just got laid off got an offer to work as a butcher. Supri undecided between keeping his wife’s wishes or working to meet the family’s economic needs.
This film is my interpretation about social, economic, and relgion issues. For some peoples, myths, even if sometimes they are irrational, some peoples still cling to them. I try to reconcile between trust and need with the past events and future expectations. If the trust is the inheritance of the ancestors, then the need is a provision for future generations with contextualization and actualization of thinking.
Syaikhu Luthfi, originally from Semarang, Indonesia. Began to recognize the film in 2012 when he joined at art campus comunity WADAS and Walisongo TV Television Community at Faculty of Da’wah and Communication UIN Walisongo Semarang. Active in the theater, once served as a film division and became a chief of Wadas Theater. Several times as a theater actor, writing and directing several short films. He interests in religious issues, sociology, psychology and philosophy led him to tell stories through film as his medium.
- Aku Mengaku, Cinta ! (2012) as Production Unit Manager
- Omnibus : Aku Punya Cinta, Kamu Berani Bayar Berapa ? (2013) as Unit Location.
- Mission 21 (2012 ) as Cameraman.
- Asmara ( 2013 ) as Scriptwriter, Editor, and Director.
- Subversif (2014) as Scriptwriter, Editor, and a Director.
- Siji-Siji (2016) as Scriptwriter, Editor, and Director.
- Belum Siap ( 2016 ) as Scriptwriter, Editor, And Director.
- Tetenger (2017) as Sound Recordist.
- Mbobot (2017) as Scriptwriter, Editor, And Director.